Friday, February 16, 2007

Seven Habits of Highly Effective...

Marty Weil has a post at ephemera titled Seven Habits of Highly Effective Collectors that easily applies to 'collectors' of family history. At the company I work for, Stephen Covey's 'Seven Habits of Highly Effective People' is required for all salaried employees, so I found Marty's distillation of the seven habits a bit amusing as well as fitting. Also check out his post Ephemera & The Genealogist which highlights the work of Sharon Sergeant at Ancestral Manor.

Be careful when you go to ephemera, you could get 'lost' there like I did... it's a fascinating place.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for featuring my "list". And thanks for the kind words about the blog. I appreciate your interest. You've got a wonderful site by the way...very informative.

    ReplyDelete

You have to be a "Registered User" to leave a comment. This means you must have a user ID with one of the following: Google, Live Journal, Word Press, Type Pad, AIM,or Open Id. If you don't have one of those IDs you can always send me an email (link in upper right corner of the blog). I apologize for the inconvenience but the amount of Spam Comments being left was overwhelming. Comment moderation is turned on for posts more than 3 days old.