Thursday, November 08, 2007

Fun with Flowcharts...

One of my favorite "fun" blogs that I subscribe to is Mental Floss. Posts are written by half a dozen or so different writers so it is pretty active and it covers a wide range of subject matter.

This morning, Miss Cellania posted Fun with Flowcharts. I thought of all those flowcharts I'd had to invent when working on systems/programming projects. LOL. I am so happy that I don't have to do that anymore! It also reminded me of The Genealogue's Guide to Internet Genealogy posted by Chris Dunham back in April.

1 comment:

You have to be a "Registered User" to leave a comment. This means you must have a user ID with one of the following: Google, Live Journal, Word Press, Type Pad, AIM,or Open Id. If you don't have one of those IDs you can always send me an email (link in upper right corner of the blog). I apologize for the inconvenience but the amount of Spam Comments being left was overwhelming. Comment moderation is turned on for posts more than 3 days old.