Saturday, December 22, 2007

Best Wishes...

The past few days I've been a bit under the weather... until I get back, please check out the posts my fellow genea-bloggers have contributed to the Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories that has been hosted by Thomas MacEntee. I know that it has been a lot of work for you Thomas, but the time you spent putting it all together has been appreciated. Thank you Thomas! I have certainly enjoyed reading all of the articles. Thank you to everyone who participated.

Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories

To each and everyone, I wish you the best Christmas ever and may the spirit of the season be with you.

If you are in need of a good laugh (and aren't we all at some point during the holidays?) Janice Brown's video cartoons of GeneaBlogging Elves Running Amok will certainly cheer you up!

4 comments:

Miriam Robbins said...

Sorry you've been under the weather, Becky. Rest up and get better so that you can enjoy your Christmas!

Charley "Apple" Grabowski said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Merry Christmas Becky!

Jasia said...

Get well soon Becky and have a warm and wonderful Christmas and New Year!

Lee said...

Sorry you were under the weather, and I'm sorry too that I wasn't here sooner to wish you a merry Christmas. I do hope your health improved in time to enjoy a beautiful holiday.