Saturday, December 22, 2007

Best Wishes...

The past few days I've been a bit under the weather... until I get back, please check out the posts my fellow genea-bloggers have contributed to the Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories that has been hosted by Thomas MacEntee. I know that it has been a lot of work for you Thomas, but the time you spent putting it all together has been appreciated. Thank you Thomas! I have certainly enjoyed reading all of the articles. Thank you to everyone who participated.

Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories

To each and everyone, I wish you the best Christmas ever and may the spirit of the season be with you.

If you are in need of a good laugh (and aren't we all at some point during the holidays?) Janice Brown's video cartoons of GeneaBlogging Elves Running Amok will certainly cheer you up!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry you've been under the weather, Becky. Rest up and get better so that you can enjoy your Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon!

    Merry Christmas Becky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get well soon Becky and have a warm and wonderful Christmas and New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you were under the weather, and I'm sorry too that I wasn't here sooner to wish you a merry Christmas. I do hope your health improved in time to enjoy a beautiful holiday.

    ReplyDelete

You have to be a "Registered User" to leave a comment. This means you must have a user ID with one of the following: Google, Live Journal, Word Press, Type Pad, AIM,or Open Id. If you don't have one of those IDs you can always send me an email (link in upper right corner of the blog). I apologize for the inconvenience but the amount of Spam Comments being left was overwhelming. Comment moderation is turned on for posts more than 3 days old.