Saturday, September 13, 2008

Passing the Link-Love Around

There's a love virus meme being propagated through the genea-blogosphere and kinexxions has been tagged twice! Thanks go to both Thomas MacEntee at Destination: Austin Family and Sheri Fenley at The Educated Genealogist.

The rules associated with this particular tagging thingy are that the tagged blogger
  • can put the logo on his/her blog
  • must link to the person who gave the award
  • must nominate seven other blogs and link to them
  • must leave a comment on each of the nominated blogs
I've selected some of the "newer" blogs that I enjoy reading.
Listed in "reverse" alphabetical order ;-)

5 comments:

Brett Payne said...

Thanks, Becky - muh appreciated. Regards, Brett

Linda in Lancaster said...

Wow! I'm honored, Becky! Thanks! Linda

Travis LeMaster said...

Thanks, Becky - your comments and encouragement are greatly appreciated!

Travis

Taylorstales-Genealogy said...

Becky, thank you so much first of all for visiting my blog, second of all for posting several comments (can you ever get too many comments--I think NOT!) and third of all for tagging my blog! My sincerest appreciation. Your blog inspires ME!

Anonymous said...

Becky, thank you for the mention! I am so grateful.

Sorry it took so long to show my gratitude. It's that whole Hurricane Ike/no power until forever thing. :)

I am DYING to write my WeTree blog again. Just waiting for the power to go on.