Saturday, August 01, 2009

Saturday Night Genealogy Fun :: My Genealogical Threes

Randy Seaver's challenge for this Saturday Night comes from Facebook. He says, "some people have been posting their '3s of Me' with information about themselves providing three responses in different categories like 'Three names I go by,' 'Three jobs I've had,' 'Three favorite drinks,' etc. You get the idea."

So our assignment is to give three responses to these questions:

* Three genealogical libraries I frequent
* Three places I've visited on genealogy trips
* Three genealogy societies I belong to (or want to)

* Three websites that help my research

* Three ancestral graves that I've visited

* Three ancestral places I want to visit (there's a theme here…)
* Three brickwall ancestors I want to research more (I prefer to call them Roadblocks rather than Brickwalls.)

No comments: