Thursday, June 17, 2010

Off the Grid...

It had been my intention to get blog posts written and scheduled regarding my whereabouts prior to the Jamboree. However, I haven't had wifi access since Monday morning! I'm out in the middle of nowhere in central California and am headed for even more remoteness. Right now I'm at an itsy bitsy library and they don't have wifi so I can't upload any photos but I am able to check my google mail on their computer. Also, they have facebook blocked!!! Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still around... and will continue posting when I get access.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I understand. My sister lives in the middle of nowhere in central California. Are you by any chance near Williams? I don't know how she lives in such remoteness. It would drive me crazy to have to drive 40 miles to get to a decent grocery store.

my Heritage Happens said...

Always nice to hear you are ok! Thanks for keeping us posted, have to keep track of you now!