Saturday, November 13, 2010

Help make it the biggest and best ever...

Jasia at Creative Gene has re-issued a call for submissions to the 100th Carnival of Genealogy.

If you have a genealogy blog, please read her post for submission guidelines and consider submitting a post.

Her goal is to have 100 contributions for this edition but only three have been received thus far. Only YOU can help her achieve the goal of 100 posts, which would double the previous record of number of posts in a COG - The Happy Dance. The Joy of Genealogy. hosted here at Kinexxions included 50 posts.

Come on folks, lets support Jasia in this venture and help make the 100th the biggest and best COG ever!

The deadline for contributing to the 100th COG is December 1st.

I'm working on my post - how about you?

2 comments:

Carol said...

Think I know what I am writing about, just need to get Tana on the road, so I can have a quiet minute to work, all this packing is hard work! LOL

Michelle Goodrum said...

I'm working on my post too!