Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Thrice Awarded the Proximadade

It seems that I have been remiss in acknowledging the fact that the Proximadade Award has been bestowed upon me. Thank you to Sheri Fenley, Julie Cahill Tarr, and Denise Levenick for the honor and I apologize for taking so long to acknowledge it.

The text of the award states "These blogs invest and believe in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers, who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

To be honest, I'm not at all sure what the intent of the award is. Nevertheless I accept it in the spirit in which it was given and I do appreciate it. I haven't had, and still don't have, the time to determine who has or has not received it so am not going to pass it along to anyone else...

No comments: