Saturday, October 06, 2012

A Morning Visitor

Thursday, September 20th - - As I was taking down the tent, then waiting for it and the tarp to get dry, I saw movement down on the beach - an eagle had landed. The tide was low and the eagle was apparently looking for some little tidbit in the detritus along the shore. I quietly got the camera out of the van and slowly approached the edge of the bank overlooking the bay and was able to get off several shots before the eagle took off. . . these are cropped versions of the original images.




5 comments:

Ruth/Gram said...

Wow! Fantastic photos! In one shot he seems to have stopped and 'posed' for you!!

Carol said...

Well done! Excellent!

Sue and Fred said...

Great pics!

Anonymous said...

Amazing pictures!

Jasia said...

I have photo envy. I have long wanted to photograph an American bald eagle in the wild. Great photos, Becky!