Friday, October 12, 2012

Glimpses of Maine

September 13th. Checking lobster traps on the Nauti-Gal II in Somes Sound, Mount Desert Island.

September 19th. Lobster boats in the harbor at Lubec.

September 21st. An old building on the Schoodic Peninsula.

September 25th.  A view of Mount Katahdin from Interstate 95. The summit of Katahdin is the northern terminus of the Appalachian Trail.

September 25th. Along State Road 11 in northern Maine. Yeah, I got lucky with this one!

September 25th. A little further north along State Road 11 in northern Maine.

September 27th. Seagulls at Schoodic Point.

1 comment:

Heather Wilkinson Rojo said...

I love the lobster boat photos. My brother in law is a lobsterman and I just realized I don't have a photo of his boat. What kind of family historian am I if I missed that?