Monday, June 25, 2007

A Thinking Blogger, Am I?

The footnotemaven has me tagged (er, has tagged me) with the "Thinking Blogger" award which is making the rounds of the blogging world, and, as such these are the rules that are to be followed:

  1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think, tag blogs with real merits, i.e. relative content, and above all - blogs that really get you thinking!
  2. The origin of the meme, is at The Thinking Blogger.
  3. Display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote.


These are the blogs I've selected, each with their own merits, that I find engaging, interesting, and thought provoking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for cho-cho-chosing me.

Becky Wiseman said...

You're quite welcome. ;-)