Wednesday, February 25, 2009

We interrupt our regular schedule...

Well, today is the day I've been dreading and looking forward to, both at the same time. I know that after today I will begin to feel much better! I have to be at the hospital in less than an hour, surgery is scheduled for 8 a.m. The surgery is a "routine" procedure but all kinds of thoughts have been racing through my head. What if, what if... though I try not to dwell too long on those things.

Since I won't have internet access, it will probably be a week or ten days before I am able to post anything at all and even longer before regular posting resumes. In the meantime, check out the archives or some of the other bloggers listed on the sidebar.

My friend Charlotte Blair is a co-author of my Whitley County Kinexxions blog. I've asked her to post an update to my status later today or tomorrow.

I'll be back.

12 comments:

Gayle Gresham said...

Thinking of you today, Becky. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Take care! Hoping for a speedy recovery.

Taylorstales-Genealogy said...

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery friend!

Linda Hughes Hiser said...

Thinking of you today, Becky.

my Heritage Happens said...

Wishing you an easy surgery and speedy recovery!

Thomas MacEntee said...

Sending you good wishes! You'll be back in no time.

Unknown said...

Thinking of you, Becky. Hope you have a speedy recovery. Kathi

Kathryn Doyle said...

Becky,
Sending you good thoughts...

Charley "Apple" Grabowski said...

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Becky!

Greta Koehl said...

I'll be thinking of you, Becky. Have a speedy recovery!

Bill West said...

Get well soon, becky! I'm keeping you in my thoughts.

Miriam Robbins said...

I'm a bit late, but I'm wishing you a speedy and pain-free recovery!