Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Greetings from New York :: Thanks, Apple!

Yes, I'm still here. Or somewhere! I haven't been posting as much as I would like to – it's a lot harder than I thought it would be to find the time (or just take the time) to write while traveling.

I'm in New York, southeast of Snowville, after spending last night and this morning with Apple and her husband. We had a great visit - it was so nice to be able to meet her in person. And I certainly appreciated their warm hospitality. Thanks so much Apple, for putting me up for the night.


More later on the meandering route taken through Ohio on the way to New York... soon, I promise!

4 comments:

Kathryn Doyle said...

Hey Becky,
Great to see that things are going so well and you were able to spend some time with Apple. I'm looking forward to hearing more about your trip. Are you keeping a travel journal?

Jasia said...

So nice to hear that you guys got together. Having met you both, I know that you got along well and enjoyed your time together. I only wish I could have been there with you! But then, maybe it's better I wasn't. We would have talked ourselves hoarse for sure, LOL!

Thomas MacEntee said...

Becky - you need to let me know your itinerary! I don't think you have plans to be in Chicago but I will be on the East Coast this Autumn and our paths may cross.

Where to next? This is more fun than Where In The World is Matt Lauer!

Charley "Apple" Grabowski said...

John and I really enjoyed your visit! I'm sorry we didn't have a better photographer ;-) I hope you'll stop again if your travels bring you back this way.