Friday, May 14, 2010

Not sure why... but Thank You!

Well, well. For some reason, Kinexxions has been included in the MyHeritage Top 100 Genealogy Sites list.

It has been six months since my last post involving genealogy or family history! For those of you coming to Kinexxions from the MyHeritage list, I am currently on an extended road trip traveling around these beautiful United States. In January 2007 I began blogging my family history so you'll find some 700 posts related to my genealogy here. Take a look at the sidebar for a listing of some of the families I'm researching (and links to posts on those families) as well as links to some selected posts from the past.

Be sure to check out the list of blogs and websites selected by MyHeritage, some "old-timers" are there as well as many new-to-me blogs. It is a testimony to the depth and strength of the genealogy-blogging community that many fine blogs were left off of the list.

Thank you MyHeritage for selecting Kinexxions for your “Top 100” Genealogy Sites and congratulations to everyone else who made the list.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We thank you for your hard work and great site!

Keep it up!

sebastien@myheritage.com