Wednesday, October 15, 2008

5x5 + 2x5 = more than you really want to know

Apple and Donna have both tagged me in the latest meme that was started by Randy. We're supposed to tell five things about ourselves in five categories and then tag five bloggers.

10 Years Ago I...
  1. was getting settled into my new house
  2. was spending more money than I had coming in (on stuff for the house, mostly)
  3. took some classes at Ivy Tech, Fort Wayne
  4. traveled to Kalona, Iowa for the Phend Family Reunion
  5. played in the water sprinkler with my nephew
5 Things on Today's To-Do List... first four completed, fifth is ongoing
  1. go for a walk
  2. have lunch with a friend
  3. lookup several obituaries on microfilm at the library
  4. visit my mother and run some errands for her
  5. continue scanning genea-documents (none done today)
5 Snacks I Enjoy...
  1. Apples
  2. Craisins
  3. Corn Chips
  4. Dark Chocolate Peanut M&M's
  5. Cashews
5 Places I Have Lived... (all courtesy of the U.S. Navy)
  1. Norfolk, Virginia
  2. Bainbridge, Maryland
  3. Keflavik, Iceland
  4. Port Hueneme, California
  5. Yokosuka, Japan
5 Jobs I Have Had...
  • Dishwasher in a Restaurant
  • Factory Worker
  • Office Clerk
  • Photographer
  • Systems Analyst
And, I saw that Donna added a sixth category, 5 places I’ve been that I want to return to:
  1. Iceland (to traverse the Ring Road that goes around the country)
  2. Great Sand Dunes National Park, Colorado
  3. The Grand Canyon, Arizona
  4. Traverse City, Michigan
  5. Washington, D. C.
Since Donna broke the rules, I'm going to add a 7th category. . . 5 places I've never been to that I want to explore:
  • Alaska
  • Peru (specifically Macchu Picchu)
  • Australia
  • New Zealand
  • Switzerland
And, finally, 5 bloggers I'm tagging:
  1. Taylorstales at Taylorstales-Genealogy
  2. Denise at Moultrie Creek
  3. Chery at Nordic Blue
  4. T. K. at Before My Time
  5. Sheri Bush at TwigTalk

No comments: