Monday, November 24, 2008

Twice Tagged... Me-me, Meme

Another game of tag is making the rounds. . . and I've been tagged twice, first by Apple, then by Lori Thornton

Rules to play by:
  • Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
  • Write a blog post about the eight things and post these rules.
  • At the end of your blog post, list eight people to get tagged.
  • Leave a comment on their blogs telling them they’re tagged.
Eight things about me:
  1. My second job was as a dishwasher in a restaurant. The first was mowing lawns.
  2. Don't appear in many family photographs since I'm usually the one taking the pictures!
  3. I valued my sanity more than a career and left the Navy after 9 ½ years. No regrets.
  4. Some would say I am stubborn, but I prefer to say that I'm dedicated ;^)
  5. I Love dogs but don't currently have one.
  6. Have lost count of the number of places I've lived.
  7. Am still dreaming big and hoping to win a million dollars.
  8. My favorite color combination is burgundy and navy blue.
Eight people I'm tagging (in no special order):
  1. Steve Danko
  2. Linda in Lancaster
  3. Denise Olson
  4. John Newmark
  5. Craig Manson
  6. Denise Levenik
  7. Bill West
  8. footnoteMaven

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have to be a "Registered User" to leave a comment. This means you must have a user ID with one of the following: Google, Live Journal, Word Press, Type Pad, AIM,or Open Id. If you don't have one of those IDs you can always send me an email (link in upper right corner of the blog). I apologize for the inconvenience but the amount of Spam Comments being left was overwhelming. Comment moderation is turned on for posts more than 3 days old.