Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Greetings from the 'Hawkeye' state...

Monday was a nice day for a drive in the country, and that was good, because it was a 10 hour trip from Albion, Indiana to Osceola, Iowa - about 50 miles south of Des Moines. I can only hope that Friday will be as nice for the drive back to Indiana. It doesn't look like the company will have a replacement hired for me before my retirement on June 14th so I'm in Osceola working with my boss, giving him some "training" on what it is I do on a daily basis.

Tonight is the first opportunity I've had to get connected to the Internet since Monday. I've missed my daily fix of genea-blogging news and still haven't caught up with all the recent postings yet!

2 comments:

Miriam Robbins said...

We miss you, Becky!

Becky Wiseman said...

How sweet, thank you Miriam!