Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Indian Lake Sunset

Thursday, August 4th - - For whatever reason (too many trees blocking the view, just not being in the right place, etc.) I haven't viewed a sunset full-on since leaving Indiana on July 12th! Tonight that “nasty” streak came to an end at Indian Lake State Park near Manistique on the Lake Michigan side of the Upper Peninsula.

Clouds. Calm Water. And a Setting Sun. It doesn't get much better than that!


8:45 pm


8:58 pm


9:04 pm


9:14 pm


9:20 pm


9:24 pm

4 comments:

  1. Drooling. They are absolutely gorgeous. I'm still waiting for the book . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos, nice scenery and color. Water and the sun always go together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m vicariously living my dream retirement thanks to your beautiful photos and travel log! Add me to the list waiting for the book...

    Kay

    ReplyDelete

You have to be a "Registered User" to leave a comment. This means you must have a user ID with one of the following: Google, Live Journal, Word Press, Type Pad, AIM,or Open Id. If you don't have one of those IDs you can always send me an email (link in upper right corner of the blog). I apologize for the inconvenience but the amount of Spam Comments being left was overwhelming. Comment moderation is turned on for posts more than 3 days old.