Thursday, December 22, 2011

I'm “Home” for the Holidays...

Greetings from Louisiana! I've made it safely to my destination and will be here through Christmas and New Years. It's not “Home” as in Indiana, but it is “Home” in the sense that my friends welcome me as family (we are, after all, distantly related). Mother Nature has not been very cooperative with the weather since I left Utah so it is quite nice to be “settled” in and out of the elements for a few weeks. I can't thank them enough for allowing me to be a part of their family!

To all of my friends and family scattered around the country, and all of the readers of Kinexxions, I offer you my heartfelt wishes for a Merry Christmas.


6 comments:

Carol said...

Have a wonderful holiday season!!

Barbara Poole said...

So glad to hear you are safe, in a warm area and with a distant relative. Merry Christmas to all of you.

Greta Koehl said...

Have a wonderful Christmas!

Michelle Goodrum said...

Good to know you are "home" safe and sound. I hope to meet you at RootsTech in 2012.

Jasia said...

Merry Christmas, Becky. It's good to know you arrived safely and will be with family/friends for the holidays. I hope 2012 brings the opportunity for us to have dinner again!

Sheri Fenley said...

Merry Christmas Becky! Miss you!